It’s been a while since I published a blog post. Not because I didn’t want to but because I revamped the whole blog and moved to this new beautiful site I worked hard to give it the look I wanted. After two years, it was just time to give the blog an updated look and lots of new content to come. Now I’m finally back and to start off I wanted to share 10 random facts to get to know me better. So, without further ado, here are 10 some random things about me that you might not know.
- I like everything in order and very clean. I’m a neat freak.
- I hate cheese, except on pizza and toast. (Maybe because it doesn’t really taste like cheese then.)
- I’m in general a very picky eater. I’m thankful that my family and friends still cook for me and accept my flaw. I’m so sorry.
- I love reality shows even though I know they are mostly scripted. Beyond my favourites: Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Party Down South and Made In Chelsea.
- No day starts for me without a warm and comforting cup of tea. Even in summer when it is boiling hot outside.
- I can browse through my favourite online shops for hours straight and put up looks together in my head.
- I absolutely love to cook and almost cook every evening. It calms me down.
- When I play board games with friends and family and I don’t win, I can get pretty mad.
- My favourite booze is white wine. And I love that we have such good wine in Austria.
- If I could, I would move to San Francisco for a while. I absolutely fell in love with the city on my first stay there and it felt very homey.
I would love if you share in the comments some facts about you, as I’m very interested in getting to know everybody who already follows me on that journey and all the new readers.